All Color / Black & White Connected Installations As Follows
1. ACC will assist with Printer Driver software installation on up to 3 workstations.
2. ACC will provide training for the Network Administrator or Key Operator (if present) on the installation of driver and scan options.
3. Additional Workstations are charge at $35.00 each.
4. ACC will NOT install software or make modifications on a customer's server without the Network Administrator or a representative of the customer's IT Department present.
5. When configuring Scan to Email the preferred method is scanning to a Microsoft Exchange Server. When using an outside ISP for Scan to Email ACC will configure on a "best efforts" basis and can only guarantee the functionality of the MFP and not the outside ISP.
6. Scanning to an FTP folder will always be your BEST way of scanning large amounts of Data and/or Files.
Work Will Be Completed As Follows
Network Services, beyond those provided and described above, will be charged at ACC's normal networking rate per hour during normal business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays). Professional services delivered outside the Applied Copier Concepts normal business hours will be charged at double the standard rates during weekdays and on weekends or holidays. Payment for additional services is due upon completion of these services.
These professional services are performed under your ultimate direction and are provided on a "Best Efforts" basis. You are responsible for evaluating our work and its results, and for determining the suitability of resulting products or recommendations to your business environment.
Applied Copier Concepts makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning existing computer hardware, software, systems, or programs, or other products of any type, which may be produced or procured as a result of these services. Applied Copier Concepts is not responsible for any actual or consequential damages that may arise from these professional services. In no case shall Applied Copier Concepts liabilities exceed the sum of the monies received from the customer.